Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Weekend recap (I know, we are almost to the next one!)

So honestly, there isn't much going on in my life right now that isn't either baby related or Wheaton & Whaley related. I don't want to bombard you all too much with that stuff, because I want to keep you intrigued...so posts might be a little sparse until something exciting comes...like a baby! :)

This past weekend, my friend Laura & I did a craft fair in Greer. It was called The Vintage Market, and it was VERY impressive. This is the first fair I've done, so I had no idea what to expect. Since my line is more custom items, sometimes it's hard to sell them on the spot. The day was definitely not a waste. I learned so much about how I want to handle things in the future: what makes a tent successful, what things catch the eye and drawn people in. I hope to be doing another fair before the baby comes, but I don't want to over commit too much. We will see!

Here are some pictures from this weekend. Laura is a great photographer & grabbed some images for me. Her pictures put my iPhone pics to shame. 




Laura's entire family is creative. Her mom & sister have started a bonnet line on Etsy & I swear, they are the cutest thing. What little girl wouldn't look precious in a Scottie bonnet??? I think I see one of those in Abby's future...or several.



On the Wheaton & Whaley front, our pillows are now in a shop in Easley called Peace, Love, & Junebug. If you haven't been in the store, definitely stop by. June is the owner & she has some amazing, vintage items. 


Also, my Etsy shop has some new items...and I think they are great! Go check them out!


That's it for now! Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment