Monday, September 20, 2010

Start of Something Good!

So after much deliberation, chatting with friends, and thought, I decided I'd go for a blog! I love writing, not just about things that are funny but also about small things in everyday life that make it so interesting and worth living. Naming a blog is MUCH harder than you think. You want something that's catchy and that people will remember, but not something stupid and cliche'. I always want everything "just so" so picking the name was the hardest part. Now you're probably wondering, "where the heck is woodfield???" Well I grew up on Woodfield Dr. and the best memories I have come from the love that was shared there with friends, family, and sometimes strangers. When mom and dad kicked me out of the house 4 years ago to send me to college (ok, they didn't kick me out, but Mama sure wasn't letting me come home just because I wasn't happy all the time) they sent me "From Woodfield with Love" and then again when I moved to the big girl city, I know without a doubt they again sent me off "From Woodfield with Love." So although I no longer live on Woodfield, it still holds a ginormous (yes I know that's not a word, but you'll see lots of things like that) place in my heart.

And we're off! One down!







1 comment: