Monday, August 31, 2015

Wheaton & Whaley Designs is LIVE!

As if I didn't already have enough going on, I have started a new business venture with my sweet mama. 

A few years ago, a friend & I had a dress line. We were pretty successful (by small business standards), but people just didn't really understand that a dress is made for an overall size, not to fit perfectly. Because of this, we spent more time changes dresses than we did designing, so we called it quits.

Since then, I've missed sewing & creating things. Since home decor has been one of my favorite things for many years, I figured it would be best to incorporate that with sewing. Enter Wheaton & Whaley Designs (my married last name & my sweet Nana's maiden name)! 


Toile print pillow cover, Chinoiserie fabric, asain inspired, robert allen, decorative pillow cover, size 20x20

If you visit the site right now, you will see there are only pillow covers available. There are over 5 fabrics as of yesterday, and all covers can be made in sizes 16x16, 18x18, and 20x20 (or smaller/larger if you wish). 


Olive green & taupe fern print pillow cover, decorative pillow, size 18x18

I will be adding more covers within the next few days. I also love custom orders, so if you are wanting a specific fabric, just message me through the Etsy site & we will set it up.


Black & Grey geometric print pillow covers, moroccan print, black and taupe, halloween pillow covers, size 20x20

We also will be featuring monogrammed baby items such as custom burp clothes, bips, bloomers, and onesies. 

Displaying IMG_3176.JPG

Since I am new to the monogram & embroidery scene, I am working on finding & creating new designs that are different, but still classic. Once I get that section ready to go, I'll let you know!

We are SO excited about this venture and hope you are too!

You can view the site by clicking here!

Much love & happy Monday!











No comments:

Post a Comment