Friday, September 25, 2015

5 on Friday and other happenings!

Hi friends & happy fall!

1. I have been traveling for work this week and the weather has been amazing. Boston is not known for it's nice weather, but thankfully I hit it just right this week. Yesterday when I left, it was sunny, breezy, & 75 degrees. So beautiful. I asked my cab driver on the way to airport how long they would have this gorgeous weather. His response "two weeks". EEK! Glad I was coming home to the same temps, but for more like 2 months. 

2. Well football started back, which means that the only nights of the week I might get the remote are now Tuesday & Wednesday. Between college & the NFL, there is a game 5 days out of 7. It's a good thing I like football so much. :) My husband got really lucky I tell ya! So far this year, all the teams we love are undefeated. I might have just jinxed us, but hopefully not. Go Tigers! Geaux Tigers! Go Falcons! 


3. My Etsy shop (www.wheatonwhaleydesigns.etsy.com) has been going great as well. I'm constantly adding new things, so be sure you check them out. I'm trying to update Instagram (@wheatonwhaleydesigns) as I make stuff, so be sure to follow me there! I'm going to be doing a Christmas in October sale where I offer one thing super cheap each day & will have a limited quantity of each thing at that price. Get excited! It's going to be fun! 


4. And in baby news, we are officially (plus some) in the 3rd trimester! 30wks! WOAH! She is definitely active & moves constantly. She loves Jeopardy! Every time the theme song plays, she goes crazy...like we can see her move from the outside. It's so neat & just amazing. God is such a creator. We can't wait for her to get here! We talk to Milly every night about her getting a new sister. I'm not sure she understands one word we're saying, but still. 


5. One of my friends mentioned to me earlier this week that this time last year we were preparing for my bachelorette weekend. If you told me then that I'd be very pregnant at this point, I would have laughed & told you that you needed some counseling. God had bigger plans that I could have ever imagined. 


Sorry I took such a hiatus! Gotta do better! 

Happy weekend pretty people!

Much love!




No comments:

Post a Comment