Friday, September 4, 2015

5 on Friday!

Today I'm linking up with April, Christina, and Natasha for Five on Friday!

If you missed it on Monday, my Etsy shop Wheaton & Whaley Designs launched! Woohoo! It has been crazy since...but in the best way possible!

Since there have definitely been a few "standouts", I thought it would be cool to bring you my 5 most popular fabrics this week! 

All of these can be ordered through my Etsy shop and I take custom orders as well!

5. Orange & Taupe diamond print - I just love this print for fall & autumn. It's subtle enough of an orange to not take over a room, but it's still a statement.



4. Red Pagoda - Asian inspired fabrics & all things chinoiserie are very in right now & have been for a while, much to my husband's dismay. This is a great way to bring in just a hint of that Asian flare, and in a pretty color.


3. Palm Print - Even though summer is over, that doesn't mean that we quit making our porches look glamorous...and this pillow definitely does that! It is very Beverly Hills Hotel to me and will look great on any porch!



2. Floral Multi-color - Who doesn't love a good pop of color? I know I love color in decorating. This pillow went crazy this week, and it's obvious why. Isn't it the prettiest thing? I even have a bride using it during her reception to add color. Smart idea!



1. Asian Toile - I was shocked that this pillow cover did so well. I personally loved the fabric, but I wasn't sure everyone would agree with me. Boy was I wrong!!! I've had to order more fabric in this pattern because it has been SO popular.




I am so excited about this little business venture & am thankful for all the support that I have gotten so far. My sweet husband has been amazing, even though I've taken over our living room as a work station! :)

Have a great weekend & a happy and safe Labor Day!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment