Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wardrobe Wednesday: PinkBlush Maternity

Hi friends! Sorry it's been a few days. We were away for the Labor Day holiday to celebrate the marriage of one of Andrew's friends and just an overall sweet couple. It was a lot of fun, except for the rain...which it is doing here today by the boatloads.

First up, lots of new things on my Etsy site! Go check it out! https://www.etsy.com/shop/wheatonwhaleydesigns

Finding maternity outfits to wear to a wedding can be tricky. You either are wearing black, which I didn't want to do, or you just seem under-dressed.

A while back I came across Pink Blush Maternity and was really surprised at all the trendy while classic options. And ya'll, their prices are wonderful. I had looked at several maternity dresses for the wedding and was this close to paying $150 for a dress I knew I wouldn't get my money out of...just because the options were so slim. Glad that was a quick moment of insanity.

So, what did I buy? Of course you know I'm going to share! :)

The dress I wore to the wedding is called the Mint Damask Maxi (faux wrap) dress & it is so comfy. I ordered a medium (my pre-maternity size) and it fit nicely. I'm right at 5ft tall and I had to wear it with heels.

And yes, I cropped my husband out of the picture. He specifically asked me NOT to post that picture of him looking tired. #toomuchfunthenightbefore


I also bought the same dress in another fabric that I plan to wear to a shower later! The color is much more neon in real life, so be warned!



I have worn this cardigan several times since I got it. I'm nice & long so you can wear leggings & a long tunic top with it. 

Olive Cardigan
Cardigan

Also, since all of my orange attire for Clemson games has gotten a tad small, I decided a sweater was a better idea. I can definitely get more wear out of it, and it doesn't look so college like. I'm excited to wear it when it gets just a tad cooler.

Fall please hurry & come see us!!!

Much love,





No comments:

Post a Comment