Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thoughts on Thursday!

You know all those randoms thoughts that go through your head on a daily/weekly/monthly basis? I have them too. My husband swears that my mind never actually turns off because it can be 1am and I'm still talking about random nonsense. So to keep Andrew from thinking I'm totally crazy, I figured I would just write down all those things I casually mention to him & share them with you instead! :)

1. Why is it not fall yet? I know people say not to wish your life away, but really. Why? If you didn't read my post from yesterday, go back & see why I love fall so much.

2. Wonder what Lady Gaga is up to? I asked Andrew this one day and he gave me a very puzzled look...but really! Where has she been? I mentioned yesterday that she's probably hanging out with Mase, who hasn't done anything since Welcome Back in 2004. Ahhh high school. Does anyone remember that song?

3. Baby Abigail is doing great. She is kicking like crazy and giving mama heartburn. Hoping that means she's an athlete & has beautiful hair. 

4. My name is Elizabeth and I have a problem. A problem buying too many smocked clothes for this baby. We had to have a "you need to cool it on the baby clothes" chat yesterday, but I mean, come on, how sweet is this???

I mean, melt my heart.

5. I am opening an Etsy shop in the next month, and I am SO excited. I also bought a monogram machine...this could get dangerous!

6. Today is my brother's 26th birthday! For those that don't know, he's in the Navy and is currently on a submarine somewhere. We have no real idea where he is, but it's very comforting to know that he's looking out for us. Growing up in a military family I have SUCH a deep appreciation for the sacrifices that these individual makes for our country. Please, if you see a service person, THANK them. You never know where they've been, what they've witnessed, or what they've given up to keep you free. 

7. My sister started 10th grade this year. How did I get so old? On the topic of old, when did I get these bags under my eyes. Those didn't use to be there...

8. We are working on the nursery this weekend. Can't wait to get it all together & set up for our sweet baby girl. Can't wait to love on her!

Ok, that's it for now! Any random thoughts you want to share?

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment