Friday, November 19, 2010

oh if today weren't friday, i think i'd force it to be

It has been that week.

You all know the week I’m talking about too. Most weeks for me are great. Life just bounces along nicely, no big speed bumps or hurdles.

But this week, God has enjoyed watching me this week. I don’t think I took one breath on Monday. I ran around like a crazy person. It was our first payroll week with our “new and improved” payroll system. Let me just say the new system is crap and I hate it. I normally am all about change. Change is good. It helps you grow. The changing from my old system (which I just learned to love) to my new system has been no ride in the park. I’ll take the old system back thankyouverymuch.

Then Ali and I did an “anything goes” class. Pat I’ll take “Things I regret in my for $800 please!”. Oh my calves were still screaming at me yesterday. Definitely too chubby for that class. And it didn’t help the self esteem that Methuselah to my left didn’t even break a sweat. Brat.

Tuesday just wasn’t my day. Nuff said. That was the day God really out-did himself! He was pulling out all the stops! ϑ But on the good side, I got a gorgeous ceiling fan from my grandma and my handy friend got it put up. When he asked what kind of fan I wanted my reply was “one that moves air”. It was really that kind of day.

Wednesday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and it was AMAZING! So so so good! If you go, get the Key Lime Cheesecake. Divine.

Thursday all I did was file. And file. And file.

And now it’s Friday! Yaya! One of my dearest friends is getting married this weekend and I am super excited for her and her future husband! Hopefully I’ll have pictures next week!

Its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do something nice for someone!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment