Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 2

Something you love about yourself

So this one was a tad easier for me than someone I hate about myself, because I’ve learned to love the things about me that make me an individual, and today’s thing is one of them. Sort of.

I love my height. I know, that’s weird. I get it. But I actually to love being short. Of course there are times in my life when I’d wished I was taller. Example: I have extremely high ceilings in my apartment so that means I’m putting stools on top of counter to get to stuff. 911 on speed dial? Why yes, it is.

Another example: buying pants. You tall ladies don’t know how good you’ve got it. I can’t buy a pair of jeans out of store that I want to wear that night unless I’m planning on wearing 9 inches with that. I can however buy ankle pants, and they’re just right (like goldie locks and the 3 bears).

But think of the advantages of being short! I’m excellent at limbo. I’m like mad good. I always won in elementary school and at dances. That was, as long as I took off my heels.

That’s another thing. I can wear the tallest heels I can get my hands on, and I’m still not gonna tower over anyone. It’s marvelous. I feel sassy and short. It’s great.

Another thing, most of my friends are short. I know that isn’t necessarily why I like being short, but we all are, so I take comfort in that. At homecoming someone described my friends as “the short class” and we were all totally ok with that.

So if I ever say something about how I hate being short, just know that it’s a big fat lie and I don’t mean it at all! Haha!

Yay for Tiny Tuesday! Do something nice for someone!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment