Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Listen up ladies!!!!

Because I gots something to say! This is a life lesson, so please pay CLOSE attention!!!!

LEGGINGS ARE NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, CONSIDERED PANTS!!!!!!!!

I don’t care if you have the body and booty of Jessica Biel, it’s still not acceptable. Yesterday I was in the mall in Banana Republic (only people with good taste are supposed to shop in there right?!) and skinny minnie in front of me had on leggings, a tank top, a pashmina, and flats. Now granted, I like all those things, and sometimes in that exact combination, but she was missing a necessary item! How about, oh I don’t know, A DRESS?!?! I mean, where are this girls friends, or her mother, or her boyfriend?? Does she not have one single person in her life who has enough guts to tell her she looks horrific? I know I would NEVER let any of my friends go out the door looking that bad. EVER.

Example Two: last Wednesday at CHURCH.

This one is bad. Girlfriend in front of me had on this precious jacket, I mean, crazy cute. And as she was approaching me I noticed that she was indeed wearing leggings as pants, and had on divine Frye boots (I adore completely). But then she turned around like she forgot something in her car, and when she did, I almost FAINTED! Not only was she a cheeseburger too big to be wearing the leggings without a dress or some butt covering device, but I COULD SEE YOUR THONG! And let me tell you, it wasn’t black.

So now I’m faced with a fashion dilemma. Do I rush to her and whisper in her ear as so not to embarrass her? Do I let her continue on with her BAD self and let her think she looks good, because I’m sure she did think that? Do I tap the person beside me and get them to go tell her?

In the end, I couldn’t tell her. By the time I would have gotten to her, she would have already re-passed all the people who had already seen her pretty pink undies. So I let her go. Mental note to never be that girl. Under NO circumstance. Ever.

But what is cute is little girls in leggings. Those are allowed to be pants. We were at a parade on Saturday and this angel (brat) in front of me had on precious candy corn leggings (swoon). If you haven’t seen them, waltz through the little girl section at target and you’ll see them.

And no, I’m not weird, I’m allowed to walk through that section for 2 reasons!
1. I have a 10 year old sister and she still wears cute little girl clothes
2. I can still wear stuff from that department, as sad as it is to admit

Yay for Terrific Tuesday! Do something nice for someone!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment